The cost of sessions is based on the number of sessions needed!
How Pricing Works
Your initial phone consultation lasts about 15-20 minutes and is free. Please email us (or chat, text, call) to schedule one. After we talk and review your training goals and behavior problems, if we both believe that Canine Path’s training services are a good fit for you and your dog, then we set up an in-home
- Areas served: Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, El Segundo, Playa Del Rey, Marina Del Rey, Gardena, Wilmington, San Pedro, Westchester. Carson, Marina Del Rey, Playa
Vista and Long Beach Areas.
- Additional areas served: (mileage fees apply and are discussed ahead of time) for areas: Palos Verdes, West Los Angeles, Culver City (and other nearby cities).
• Training Sessions and Workshops can be scheduled for other areas of Southern California – length of sessions/workshop, location, number of
dogs will determine the price.
Private Training Sessions (in your home) –
Our Most Popular Program!:
Cost and Process
- After our initial phone call the trainer will travel to your home to meet you and your dog(s). During the evaluation we will discuss your training goals, behavior issues and any other important information.
- Initial Training Evaluation: 1.50-1.75 hours. Cost starts at $185.00 and lasts 1.50-1.75 hours.
- After the training session is complete – a written training plan will be emailed to you outlining the scope of the training sessions – this our guide which we can change if necessary
- Additional Private Training Sessions: Each session 1.25-1.50 hours. Cost: starting at $170.00 per session.
- During the initial training session our trainer will start working with you and
your dog to get a sense of how you and your dog interact, the problems you are experiencing and rewards your dog responds to. During this session we will be giving you training and management tips.
- We schedule training lessons in accordance with your schedule (we do
work nights and weekends).
- We usually meet twice a week (for the first few weeks) as more frequent training and feedback usually yields better results. We do not sell packages but based on our experience the majority of our clients needing about 6-10 sessions depending on the nature of the problems or desired goals.